Pages


Followers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Posctard Binder

I played a little more with the photo I altered earlier on, and then I added it to a digital layout. I will use it as the cover of a mini binder that I am working on with postcards of places that we travel to, so one day my daughter not only has a whole lot of real photos, but also a postcard of the places she´s visited. Don´t know if she´ll be excited about this or completely indifferent, at least I am excited about creating it.















Trabajé más tiempo con la foto de antes y la he utilizado en un layout digital. Sera la portada de un librito de postales de sitios visitados para que algun día mi hija no sólo tenga fotos reales, pero también una postal de todos estos lugares. No sé si le hará ilusión o si le dará igual, por lo menos me hace ilusión crearlo.

Ich habe noch ein wenig Zeit mit dem Foto von heute morgen verbracht und es in einem digitalen Layout verwendet. Ich werde es als Cover für einen kleinen Ordner benutzen, in dem ich Postkarten von allen von uns besuchten Orten sammle, damit meine Tochter eines Tages nicht nur die richtigen Fotos hat sondern auch eine Postkarte der Orte, an denen sie gewesen ist. Keine Ahnung, ob ihr das gefallen wird oder ob es ihr egal sein wird, mir macht es auf jeden Fall viel Freude daran zu arbeiten.