Pages


Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winter Wonderland


This is a layout I finished today for Scrap Africa´s latest challenge #13. I used white structural paste to frame my photo, some wooden embellishments and a pair of real knitted gloves. Critical as I am, I think this is probably a layout I will redo …

Este es el layout que terminé hoy para Scrap Africa. Use pasta de estructura blanca para crear un marco para la foto, unos accesorios de madera y unos guantes de miniatura. Dura como soy con mi propio trabajo, este es un layout que probablemente voy a hacer otra vez …

Dies ist ein anderes Layout, welches ich heute gemacht habe. Es ist für die neueste Challenge von Scrap Africa. Ich habe weiße grobe Strukturpaste verwendet, um das Foto einzurahmen, einige hölzerne Embellishments, und ein Paar echte gestrickte Handschuhe. Da ich immer sehr kritisch mit meiner eigenen Arbeit bin, werde ich mich wohl noch ein zweites Mal an dieses Layout wagen ...



2 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Oh what a sweet layout!!! I love the snowman and mittend and the snow effects around your photo! So super! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the texture, the snowman and loving the little mittens!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!