Pages


Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Scrapbook 365 Magazine February

And this is a layout I submitted to 365 Magazine for this month. I called the title "133" because I took 133 photos of my daughter to get the "one" picture I was looking for (which I did not get in the end:)).

Und dies ist das Layout, welches ich nach dem Februar Sketch des 365 Magazines erstellt habe. Ich habe 133 Fotos meiner Tochter gemacht um das eine Foto zu bekommen, was ich haben wollte (was ich am Ende dann doch nicht hatte:)).

Y esto es el layout que he hecho para el 365 Magazine. Saqué 133 fotos de mi hija para conseguir esta fotos que estaba buscando. Y al final, no me salió:)).

 



Verwendetes Material / Supplies used / Material usado:
Cardboard: Bazzill Basics, Ursus "Struktura Mini"; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey "Key Lime Pie", Scrapbooking Werkstatt "Von Luft und Liebe"; Stickers: Cosmo Cricket "Clementine"; Embossing: Aladine: Transparent Nacré; Ink: Color Box White & Amber Satin; Buttons: Woodware Craft Collection "Buttons Pink"; Clear Stamps: Artemino & Gaia;

No comments: